Want the very best?
Use Procurement Australia, become a member today!
If you would like to become a member, apply today!
We're over 700 members and counting...
With more than 700 members nation-wide, Procurement Australia is one of the largest procurement solutions companies in Australia – and the only one dedicated to helping you buy better and easier. Our expert procurement management skills, extensive knowledge of the market, technology and innovative processes provide our buyers with measurable savings in time and money.
Benefits of becoming a Procurement Australia member:
- Highly skilled team of procurement and contract specialists working for you
- Market strength and competitive pricing through aggregation
- Comprehensive online catalogue of all contracts
- Focussed service agreements and security of supply
- Direct access to suppliers and performance monitoring
- Greater flexibility in ordering volume and greater control over procurements cost
- Quality of suppliers ensured through the Procurement Australia authorisation process
- ISO 9001 certified quality management system
- Procurement Australia operates under the Commonwealth Government’s accountability and governance frameworks. Procurement Australia must comply with a range of legislation and mandatory requirements with policies and protocols in place to guide the governance, management and integrity of its actions.
Request for quote:
Members can request for quote (RFQ) from suppliers who are on a Procurement Australia Contract panel. All you need to do is login, choose an appropriate Panel Contract, select the Suppliers you want to invite, upload your RFQ specification document and the distribution of the RFQ is handle by Tenderlink.
Our members are:
- Local Government
- Water Corporations
- Public Libraries
- Cemetery Trusts
- Universities and TAFEs
- Not for Profits
- Private Sector
Our members can also get special discount rate for CIPS membership. See flyer below for more information.